Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Fruit should be eaten during class time or Fruit should be eaten at break time only?
I think fruit should be eaten in class.
Because fruit is healthy, some has vitamin c, and it helps your concentration.
Some people say avocado is the fruit with the most fat in it.
But it’s better to eat an apple than drink coffee to stay awake.
If you eat fruit you might win the race by sprinting  fast.
Some people didn’t know  that I said “No I want fruit in class time”
Fruit can help you grow, get strong  and it helps you concentrate better.
I often have fruit at school.
This is why I think we should have fruit in class time.

This is some work I had to do in Reading hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about