Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Prototec Stage Six Timed

                                 Today on prototec I have done stage six timed! 
                  Some of the questions we quite easy but there were some hard questions.
In timed on prototec a question appears on the screen for a certain amount of time and you have to try to answer them all.
                                          I need to work on my 1000s and my speed.
                              Additions to 20 were easiest for me because I got 9/10 in it!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Aryan.
    Thanks for sharing this. Your post is informative and I like that it explains what Prototec is like. Next time, can you be more specific about what you will work on like saying I need to work on problems like 1000-238.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about