Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

New Senior Building Part Two

Hey everyone! Today I will show you some photos of the new building as I promised in the last post.
Here is some pictures of people working in the new building. 😀

There is lots of new spaces to work and there is lots of new ways to learn.
My worries are that if people eat inside they will make a mess and the bathrooms will get messy like the ones in our old building.
  Anyways, I really like the new hub! As always blog you later!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Aryan Shikarn here the new buliding is looking flash. The photos are great.

    Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Aryan
    I like how you updated your post with pictures like you did say in your previous post. It is great to see photos of kids working in the new space and it is also good to see what your concerns are. I hope the new space is a great one for us all.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about