Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Ura Manuka Kapa Haka Festival 2017

Hey everyone! Recently Gilberthorpe School went to the Ura Manuka Kapa Haka Festival!
I had lots of fun and I think that we did really good! I was super worried before we went up but
everyone did great!    I can't wait for the next performance. There was lots of other schools that performed and they did pretty good aswell!

Here is a picture of me Tobey and T.J.!                           Here's one of me, so scary...


Anyways thanks for reading and blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about