Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Kiwi Baker

Hey there, today in home economics we made scones! Here is what I think of them.


Image result for cheese scones
Our scones were a bit stretchy because we accidentally mixed the mixture too much  and we could of mad them more square instead of being lumps.




to these scones on the right our ones weren't square shaped and ours didn't have any cheese spread on the top.



Our scones actually tasted pretty nice once you added a little jam on top.

I have learnt that scones are very fun to make and there are many different ways you can change how your scone tastes. Thank you for reading!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Aryan. While I was not teaching you at the time you made these I would like to comment. I like your honesty in discussing why your scones didn't turn out like the photo on the left. I am glad you understand why yours look as they do. I am pleased they tasted good. Keep making them and you will make the perfect scone.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about