Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Friendliness: Helping friends.

       Today Mrs Pam is teaching us about the value Friendliness.

 This week I am going to help my friends in class and if they get         hurt out on the playground I will help them and get a teacher. If  they are playing by their self I will invite them into my game.
If they are sad I will Cheer them up.











Reflection: It was really good to think about how to help your friends and be friendly, I know that if my friends are hurt I will help them out.

2 comments:

  1. Great work Aryan. I really like the image you have chosen of helping a friend up the mountain and that in your reflection you will help your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you Aryan! Anyone would be lucky to have you as a Friend.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about