Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

Caring for others!

                    Caring for others

This week I am going to help a friend if they fall over and if they get really hurt I would tell a teacher. 
If they are lonely  I will invite them into a friends game or ask if they want to make a game.
                           
                                                                                                               
This week I learnt that caring for others is easy!
In the future I want to care even more!

3 comments:

  1. You have some really good ideas on how to care for others Aryan. I like the images you have chosen and how you have laid out your work. Good job. Next time you could use a Google Slide to present your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Aryan, what a wonderful way to help care for others. I agree with Mrs Pam, a slide show could include some pictures of people helping each other out or even a video clip...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is lovely that you care so much! Keep up the good work😉😉😉

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about