Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2017

My Writing Reflection

                                       Today I am looking at my progress in writing!
                                             

                                           Here is a not so great piece of writing.
                               
                           In 2015, I didn't make long stories, didn't use full stops, didn't capitals and I can't spell a couple of words.
                                                          Here is a great piece of writing.
I can see that I have been using capital letters, spelling, full stops, and paragraphs.
I have gotten better at writing in the last couple of terms!
I can't wait to get even better, blog you later!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome improvement. So cute to see your phone has a wee personality! A nice piece of writing. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about