Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Health 2020

Learning Reflection

Hey there! Welcome back to my blog, today we were asked these questions so here are my answers.

A conclusion on what the 'Whare tapa wha' is and how it illustrates Hauora:

Whare Tapa Wha is about is the four walls of well being which are Taha Tinana (Physical) Taha Wairua (Spiritual) Taha Whanau (Family) and Taha Hinengaro (Mental & Emotional Well being).
This is useful to understand because we can understand our feelings better and understand others better.


How did you participate during this lesson?:

I think I participated okay because I didn't contribute that much when we were asked a question.
Next time I will contribute more to the conversation.


What is the current state of your hauora:

My hauora is well because I have been getting more sleep recently so I'm not tired during the day. 


Thank you for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about