Pages

Monday, October 12, 2020

Holidays DLO

Holidays DLO

Here is a post on what I did during these past school holidays.

During these holidays I spent most of my days sleeping, playing xbox and hanging out with friends.

On the second week of the holidays two of my friends and I went to Wycola to try out the new sushi shop, we were in luck as since it was opening on that day they were giving away 100 packs of free sushi. Afterwords we went and hung out at the park.

During the holidays I felt great since I had so much free time to do whatever I wanted.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed your holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about