Pages

Friday, March 31, 2017

A Strange Letter...

Huh whats this? A letter from someone, lets read it...

Dear Aryan


Hey it’s your Phone, I’ve got a little something to say…
Can you give me a break. You’ve been using me nonstop all week!
Could you at least shut me down for an hour or so?
How come you let your TV rest Aryan? Does your TV deserve more then me?  You also never use your old phone? Why not use your old phone for a while and give me a break.

From your tired friend Phone

Well that was weird,
anyways blog ya later

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aryan Milan here!!
    You have done so well and this is so cute that you put a picture of a phone sleeping, I thought that it was cool how you added that to the blog because it was related to the story that you made. UMMMM!! now this is hard for me to give you a feedback but it would be cool if you added some more of this so then we know why the phone wants a rest. I wonder when you had this idea from and that how you thought of it. Also just to ask you what phone is it?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about