Pages

Friday, March 24, 2017

Port Hills Fire!

Kia ora its Aryan here back again with another blog post. For the last few weeks we have been working a port hills fire recount! Please leave me some feed back, anyways enjoy!


I wake up in the middle of the night, I hear a bang I think that it's  just the neighbours having a party. In the morning I open my phone on the google news page and see that there is a fire on port hills!


I get breakfast and watch tv since I was the first one up. I see breaking news and say oh no this is bad… I thought it was a incy wincy fire but it wasn’t. I tell my Dad before he goes to work. Then I tell my Mum and she says “what?” My brother and sister saw the fire on TV. My Mum let us stay home because my brother and sister were freaking out.


I searched it up on my computor and I tried to find lots of info. My Mum said I can look outside, I saw the smoke evolving. I play some games on my phone while I listen to the radio. I ate a mince pie for lunch it was so good!  I could still see the smoke in the air.  My Dad came home for a bit and said that he could of helped but he had to go to work. Later on when my Dad left I played a bit of the Xbox.

A few hours later it was dinner time and we had meatballs it was so yum.   I went to bed, I thought to myself “What  a wacky day.” I also felt bad for the people affected by the fire.

On the 27th of february the fire was luckily put out. Most of the people have gone back into their houses if they are still standing.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about