Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

DTE Project Summary

For the last term we have been working on a project that goes with the spheros.

Our project was based on the Obi-Wan vs Anakin from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.

We got to create a group and the people in my group was Hasan and Sonny

The project is made out of cardboard with hot glue, our goal was to make two spheros have a conversation and one of them to fall off the top onto the bottom.

Our project


Original Idea
























While we were building it we had realised it needed much more support to hold it up. We fixed this by added more strength to the stand we already had. We also made multiple changes to the project as we realised what did work and what didn't.

Our team worked pretty well as Sonny and Hassan worked on the project and I worked on the coding for the spheros.

Prior to this I didn't have that much skill coding the spheros so after this I feel I have learnt more about coding spheros, one challenge I had was getting the spheros speech to on time.

If I was to do this in the future I would paint the project and make it look more like the scene we based it off.

I feel as if our project could have been a bit better if we all focused a bit more.

2 comments:

  1. its over Anakin i have the high ground

    ReplyDelete
  2. its over Anakin i have the high ground

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about