Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Gymnastics


Gymnastics: Parallel Bars

Recently in PE we have been doing gymnastics, we got to chose one out of many activities to focus on.

The main activity I focused on was the parallel bars. 

The goal was to lift yourself up and put your legs straight up.

I managed to do it for about 2 seconds but that was about the max.

I could do it without my legs straight for about 5 seconds.

My goal was to stay up for at least 5 seconds straight but that means I can keep progressing.

My favorite part of this was that you could focus on what you wanted and didn't have to perform in front of the class.


First attempt

My skills right now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about