Pages

Friday, November 13, 2020

Health Discovery Tasks: Don't do Cannabis

 Hello, for the last few weeks in health we have been tasked to design something on a topic that we choose. My friend Hassan and I chose to make a song titled "don't do cannabis"

Firstly we talked about what we wanted to do and the topic we chose was cannabis.

Once we had our big 5 questions we started researching the answers to those questions. 

From there we decided to make a song and a music video. We did this because it was something that seemed fun and unique to create. 

We learnt that these strategies are helpful if you are struggling with cannabis or if someone you know is.

Link to song and video - Music Video


It was challenging when editing the music and the video as I wasn't that skilled in music.

I coped with this by learning how to edit and taking what I already knew and putting that into the editing.

I worked well with Hassan because we both wanted to try our best and make something that had alot of effort put into it.

Next time I will try to spend more time making the project may that be in my own time or at school.

I am really proud on how the video turned out and how the whole project turned out in general.

1 comment:

  1. Well done for completing all of the set tasks and managing your time well enough to do so. Your music video is hilarious- you get a across plenty of really good messages! Fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about