Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The day we left Nelson!

Hey guys Aryan here back with another blog post! Here is a story about the day I left Nelson.

I woke up and said aw today is the day we leave Nelson!
I got up and had breakfast it was so good, then I played blocks with my niece Parinaz.
Later on I had to pack my stuff so we could get back home, I started playing dolls with Roya she loves dolls!!!

A few hours later we had to jump in the car, I hugged my two niece and my sister. We all said We will miss you guys!!!

When we left nelson we were telling jokes in the car, then we had some water it was really good.
Around 4 hours later we arrived in Murchison to get Ice cream, my ice cream was huge.
A few minutes later we arrived home I was so tired so I had a lay down.

I had a great time in Nelson and never wanted it to end!
Thank you for reading my story about the day I left Nelson.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aryan , that was great I am glad you had fun there. I like how you you describe the that it was huge! Man now I'm hungry...And the video you took was so cute she like a little angle!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about