Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The long trip to Nelson!

Hey guys its Aryan here I have recently been on vacation at Nelson for 2 weeks, here is a story about the long ride to Nelson!!!

We jumped in the car at 4 a clock in the morning so we could get there early, I was so tired I forgot to have breakfast! 😮 On the way to Nelson I felt really sick but I had some pills so I wouldn't be sick. We had some food in the car I had some crackers they were really good!! 
When we just got into nelson I nearly puked!  Eww yuck, when we arrived my nieces were so happy to see us, my sister was telling me a joke, my sister is 22!   

Then we went to the park me and my sister played Pokémon go! A few minutes later I played with my 2 year old niece there was a pretend car and she kept saying "We're going to the wherehouse!"

Just after that I played with my 3 year old niece she kept saying meow meow and pikaboo!

Then we went home and had Mcdonalds for dinner it was delicious! 

A couple of hours later we all went to bed, I had the best day ever! 
My two niece >


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about