Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The wettest day Ever!

Hey guys its Aryan back with another blog post! Today I have posted about the day I went to the pool in Nelson with my family.

When we first got into the pool it was quite cold, a couple of seconds later my niece came in with my sister my sister and Dad took me to the deep end I couldn't even stand up! A few hours later my Dad went down the water slide, weeee! My dad went while he was going down the slide.

I was helping my brother learn how to swim he was  really close to swimming! My brother and two sisters got out of the pool my Dad and I stayed in, a few minutes later my Dad and I got out we were freezing!

This was the best pool trip ever!!!

Here is a picture of me swimming in the pool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about