Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The lazy Day!!

What up guys its Aryan with another blog post. Here is a story about the lazy day we had in Nelson.

Today when I woke up I felt really tired because the neighbors were doing fireworks. I got up and my niece Roya woke up and had breakfast with me. Then we skyped my Dad's family in Iran, my nieces had never seen them before so they were a bit shy. After we finished that Roya wanted to go on her tablet to watch frozen because that was her favourite movie. She layed on me because she was so tired after the fireworks that kept her awake.

At dinner time we had a barbeque my Dad cooked it, it was really good! When ever my niece Roya had cucumber she said My favourite!

I hope you enjoyed this lazy day story thanks for reading! :D


1 comment:

  1. Hi Aryan Tobey here.
    You must have been really tired.
    It must of been nice being able to relax with you niece Roya for the day bye.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about